Monday, February 16, 2009

Internet Resources

I can envision using many different things from the Internet in my unit plan. Using images would be very helpful in showing pictures that look different than one you may show out of a book. I think some of the images are more realistic looking than some that you may see in a book. I looked at images of hurricanes and different weather situations. This will be helpful in my unit plan since I am showing weather pictures to get the feel of the different weather that is out there. Another thing I can definitely see myself also using videos, some of the videos I have looked at will make the images I show first come to life with the sound and actual video of the weather.

1 comment:

  1. I think using images and videos will be a great help to your students!

    ReplyDelete